When you read the first 3 entries in this series of blogs about NJ’s budget crisis, did you conclude that
- those problems could only happen to the government?
- elected officials value power and control more than business leaders?
Ignoring the Numbers and Borrowing Against the Future During Good Times
Ask yourself if your
- current financial stresses could have been moderated if you too hadn’t assumed that the good times would just continue
- routine includes in depth analysis of causal trends rather than just results-focused percentages
Avoiding Conflict and Hoping to be Rescued During Bad Times
Ask yourself if you are STILL not addressing your
- friction between business partners
- over dependence on a key leader or a few large accounts
- chronic recurring profitability or cash flow problems
- when and how to replace a long term unproductive or disruptive employee
- unrealistic revenue projections in your proposals to outside investors
Resisting Consolidation and Forcing Disaster Today
- Ask yourself how bad things must get before you will learn more about:
5th in a Series –
Known as The Growth Strategist®, Aldonna Ambler built and grew a suite of companies to help midsized B2B companies achieve accelerated growth with sustained profitability® A Certified Speaking Professional (CSP), Ambler has addressed over 2000 audiences and hosted a syndicated online talk show about growth strategies for 9 years. As a growth financing intermediary, Ambler raised over $1 Bil dollars for midsized companies. The winner of over 2 dozen prestigious national and statewide "entrepreneur of the year" awards, Ambler is available to speak about “profitable growth during any economy” and/or serve on the board of a growth-oriented privately-held company.