When you read the first 3 entries in this series of blogs about NJ’s budget crisis, did you conclude that
- those problems could only happen to the government?
- elected officials value power and control more than business leaders?
Ignoring the Numbers and Borrowing Against the Future During Good Times
Ask yourself if your
- current financial stresses could have been moderated if you too hadn’t assumed that the good times would just continue
- routine includes in depth analysis of causal trends rather than just results-focused percentages
Avoiding Conflict and Hoping to be Rescued During Bad Times
Ask yourself if you are STILL not addressing your
- friction between business partners
- over dependence on a key leader or a few large accounts
- chronic recurring profitability or cash flow problems
- when and how to replace a long term unproductive or disruptive employee
- unrealistic revenue projections in your proposals to outside investors
Resisting Consolidation and Forcing Disaster Today
- Ask yourself how bad things must get before you will learn more about:
5th in a Series –
Aldonna R. Ambler, CMC, CSP has earned the right to be called The Growth Strategist®. She built a suite of companies to help privately held B2B midsized companies with Achieving Accelerated Growth With Sustained Profitability®. A Certified Professional Speaker (2,000+ speeches), Ambler has a 9 year run as an online talk show host. A positive force for economic development, she has raised several billion dollars as a growth financing intermediary. The winner of over two dozen prestigious national and statewide “entrepreneur of the year” awards, Ambler is available for keynote speeches and service on growth-oriented privately held company boards.