Known as The Growth Strategist®, Aldonna R. Ambler, CMC, CSP founded and grew a suite of companies to help privately held B2B midsized companies with Achieving Accelerated Growth With Sustained Profitability®. A Certified Speaking Professional (CSP), Ambler has addressed over 2,000 audiences and hosted a weekly syndicated online talk show about growth strategies for 9 years. As a growth financing intermediary, she raised over a billion dollars for midsized companies. The winner of over two dozen prestigious national and statewide “entrepreneur of the year” awards, Ambler is available to speak about “profitable growth during any economy” and/or to serve on the board of a growth-oriented privately held company.
Aldonna R. Ambler, CMC, CSP
The Growth Strategist®
- Personal mission has long been to be a positive force of economic development
- Over 40 years of consulting experience: 32 years as a business owner; often included in lists of New Jersey’s most successful and influential business people
- Known as The Growth Strategist®: She has won over two dozen national and state level “entrepreneur of the year” and “public service” awards and knows what it is like to grow a midsized business
- Her service firms have helped over 800 mid-sized businesses keep growing (strategic planning/executive advisory, growth financing, online show, public speaking, etc.)
- Highly visible role as a business advocate: Chaired the New Jersey Delegation to the most recent White House Conference on Small Business; served as a Trustee and Ambassador for Prosperity New Jersey; has provided testimony at over 30 national and state level legislative hearings; co-authored the Small Business Omnibus Act of 1996 and has conferred with four US Presidents in the Oval Office of the White House
- Believes in the importance of Chambers of Commerce: Long-term member of the New Jersey Chamber of Commerce (have served on the board since the mid 1990s), the Chamber of Commerce of Southern New Jersey, the Greater Cherry Hill Chamber of Commerce (four years – Board member), and the US Chamber of Commerce (New Jersey representative on the USCC Small Business Council for six years)
- Experienced public speaker (over 1200 speeches) and online show host (300 weekly broadcasts, featuring interviews with Presidents of mid-sized companies); has worked with over 50 corporate sponsors
- Involved in the business community: Chaired the Statewide Advisory Board for the NJ Small Business Development Centers (three years); Served as President of the NJ Association of Women Business Owners during its formative years; long term member of Executive Women of New Jersey, New Jersey Technology Council, Association for Corporate Growth, World Future Society, National Association of Corporate Directors (professional certification), Institute of Management Consultants (professional certification), National Speakers Association (professional certification), National Association of Women Business Owners (30 + year member and three-time national Vice President)
- Knows the key players in the middle market arena; glad to make the State’s business, service and product experts look good and attract more business
- Led an initiative that drove over $1 Billion of new business to woman-owned companies
- Proven facilitation, leadership, mediation, and problem-solving skills
The New Jersey Chamber of Commerce’s Legislative Awards Reception, held in September 2011, was a success with 150 guests, including Lt. Gov. Kim Guadagno, descending on Atlantic City to honor four legislators and three members of Gov. Chris Christie’s economic development team – all of whom have gone above and beyond to help recharge New Jersey’s business climate.
(Photos by Russ DeSantis Photography & Video, LLC)