Aldonna R. Ambler, CMC, CSP has earned the right to be called THE GROWTH STRATEGIST®. She has won over 2 dozen national and statewide “entrepreneur of the year” awards for the resilient growth of her international businesses across 4 recessions. Her midsized BtoB clients get on…and then stay on…the published lists of the fastest growing privately held companies. She owns and operates a suite of companies that help privately held midsized companies achieve accelerated growth with sustained profitability® through opportunity & resource analysis, strategic planning, executive advisory services, growth financing, and targeted search. Aldonna hosts a weekly peer-to-peer-to-peer syndicated on line talk show that features interviews with CEOs/Presidents of midsized companies (typically between $20 and 200 Mil/yr) sharing success tips about the growth strategy-of-the-week. An archive of over 300 interviews is available at www.GrowthStrategistShow.com. She can be reached toll free at 1-888-Aldonna or at Aldonna@AMBLER.com. You can also find me on YouTube!
Aldonna R. Ambler, CMC, CSP
The Growth Strategist®
- Personal mission has long been to be a positive force of economic development
- Over 40 years of consulting experience: 32 years as a business owner; often included in lists of New Jersey’s most successful and influential business people
- Known as The Growth Strategist®: She has won over two dozen national and state level “entrepreneur of the year” and “public service” awards and knows what it is like to grow a midsized business
- Her service firms have helped over 800 midsized businesses keep growing (strategic planning/executive advisory, growth financing, online show, public speaking, etc.)
- Highly visible role as a business advocate: Chaired the New Jersey Delegation to the most recent White House Conference on Small Business; served as a Trustee and Ambassador for Prosperity New Jersey; has provided testimony at over 30 national and state level legislative hearings; co-authored the Small Business Omnibus Act of 1996 and has conferred with four US Presidents in the Oval Office of the White House
- Believes in the importance of chambers of commerce: Long-term member of the New Jersey Chamber of Commerce (have served on the board since the mid 1990s), the Chamber of Commerce of Southern New Jersey, the Greater Cherry Hill Chamber of Commerce (four years – Board member), and the US Chamber of Commerce (New Jersey representative on the USCC Small Business Council for six years)
- Experienced public speaker (over 1200 speeches) and online show host (300 weekly broadcasts, featuring interviews with Presidents of midsized companies); has worked with over 50 corporate sponsors
- Involved in the business community: Chaired the Statewide Advisory Board for the NJ Small Business Development Centers (three years); Served as President of the NJ Association of Women Business Owners during its formative years; long term member of Executive Women of New Jersey, New Jersey Technology Council, Association for Corporate Growth, World Future Society, National Association of Corporate Directors (professional certification), Institute of Management Consultants (professional certification), National Speakers Association (professional certification), National Association of Women Business Owners (30 + year member and three-time national Vice President)
- Knows the key players in the middle market arena; glad to make the State’s business, service and product experts look good and attract more business
- Led an initiative that drove over $1 Billion of new business to woman-owned companies
- Proven facilitation, leadership, mediation, and problem-solving skills
Ambler hosts a weekly peer-to-peer-to-peer online program at www.business.voiceamerica.com that features interviews of CEOs/Presidents of midsized companies sharing success tips about the growth strategy of the week.
The New Jersey Chamber of Commerce’s Legislative Awards Reception, held in September 2011, was a success with 150 guests, including Lt. Gov. Kim Guadagno, descending on Atlantic City to honor four legislators and three members of Gov. Chris Christie’s economic development team – all of whom have gone above and beyond to help recharge New Jersey’s business climate.
(Photos by Russ DeSantis Photography & Video, LLC)